Friday, November 16, 2012

Just an idea...

I LOVE how things can start with just the tiniest of an idea...

Do you {HEART} Pinterest as much as I do?  Well, if you've found my blog, you probably do!  Don't you love just abandoning life for a little bit and oohing and awing over all the PRETTIES over there?

Well, I was making another Pinterest recipe last night and had this idea of creating a blog ABOUT Pinterest recipes!!

Now in my mind, I right away pictured the movie Julie & Julia and thought "HOW FUN" would that be?...  Of course, I can't even BEGIN to come near the level of gourmet extraordinaire that Julia Childs was, but I will say I've had dreams of making a cookbook for YEARS.  Want to know the name of said cookbook??

 "The Everyday Gourmet"  by Laura McCollough

So, I guess I'm on a new kind of journey to share the Pinterest "Gourmet" in me,  and I would LOVE for you to follow along!

I will explore Pinterest on OUR behalf, try out 1,000's of recipes, (over the course of years mind you...) share pictures, review the experience with you and we can go from there.  Sounds like a FUN idea to me!

Now I just hope it doesn't turn out into some nightmare "Super Size Me" experience...  hahaha

So share this blog with your friends, follow along and leave comments to let me know what you think of this tiny idea that might be quite a bit of FUN.

Have a GREAT day,

Laura


P.S.  I will share more about me and links to my Pinterest Food Boards soon.  (yes, of course I have more than 1 Food board...)


Oh by the way... I LOVE to travel and I won't be able to resist sharing recipes and food photos from my travels as well.  No food in the picture above, but this was one of my BUCKET LISTS in life and I got to fulfill it last month!  Sitting at one of the cafe's in St. Marco Square in Venice, Italy listening to music while enjoying an Espresso and Tiramisu.  HEAVEN. ON. EARTH.  What's funny weird is, I recognized the lady who was playing the violin... I knew her!  Long story I may share later... But I'm in a hurry to get to my daughters Thanksgiving Feast at school and I dare not share what I'm bringing to that little party b/c it's way too embarrassing...

No comments:

Post a Comment